Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ONE MONTH!

Ok, so I know it's been a while since I've updated. School has been crazy and I got a new job.

Anyway, this blog post is all about how WE ARE EXACTLY ONE MONTH AWAY FROM BREAKING DAWN PART 2! 

I almost can't believe it. It feels so surreal. I'm so excited and anxious but sad at the same time. There are so many parts of the book that I cannot wait to see on film, and I am sure it's going to be great.

The "Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive" is out and my fellow bloggers have scanned the good parts. There are so many pictures and so many behind the scenes stuff to look through.

Anyway, I am SO READY for this premiere.

I'll be sure to do a full review on it after I see it (so there will be spoilers on the site soon after the movie comes out)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (: Peace, Taylor, and Twilight