Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Red" comes out Monday!

So many things in my life are going on right now! I'm so happy that "Red" is coming out this Monday! You can guarantee that I will be listening to the cd on repeat for the next two months.

My favorite thing to do when I get a new album is to sit down in the floor of my room, listening to the songs one by one, following along in the lyric book (dorky, I know). I love how Taylor Swift includes hidden messages in her lyrics by capitalizing certain letters to spell out a phrase or a word. Usually the phrases are just as poetic as her lyrics (if you only listen the radio releases of Taylor's songs, I'm sure you're rolling your eyes right now...but seriously, you should listen to her full albums. They're full of depth and emotion and true reflection) and reveal a little about who the song is about.

I am dying to know who/what certain songs are about in this album. As you may or may not know, every Monday on Good Morning America for the past four weeks, Taylor Swift has been releasing a brand new song from her new album. Every single song has gone number one on iTunes the following day!

The songs from the album that have been release are Begin Again, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, and State of Grace. This coming Monday is the release of the full album, so she will kick off the launch party that morning on GMA with a performance. These new two months will be crazy busy for her, as she has the next two months chock-full of appearances and performances to promote her album.

I am SO excited for the album, and am OBSESSED with the songs she has released so far, so I'll attach the artwork for the singles released so far. If you want to hear the songs, do the right thing and buy them off iTunes (or wait til Monday for the entire album)!

And you can bet that I will be doing a full review on the album soon!!! (:





             

 
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (: Peace, Taylor, and Twilight